The Star Wrath is a Hardmode, post-Moon Lord sword that causes three pink projectiles to fall at the cursor whenever it is swung, each dealing double the sword’s damage. It can be considered a direct upgrade of the Starfury. It is dropped by the Moon Lord.
Its best Modifier is Legendary.
- With the Star Wrath being an autoswing weapon, waves of falling stars can very easily be accumulated, making this weapon fantastic for clearing large groups of enemies or bosses.
- Like the Starfury, the Star Wrath’s stars can pass through blocks on the way down. Unlike the Starfury, though, the stars do not become solid the moment they reach empty space — rather, they become solid once they are about ten blocks above the player. This means that multiple open spaces will not hinder the stars, but a low ceiling will block them even if there are no open spaces above.
- Also like the Starfury, the speed of the falling stars increases with the wielder’s melee speed.
- Because of the high amount of piercing stars, some stars can pierce through an enemy without damaging them because of enemies becoming invulnerable after they get hit by a piercing attack.
- The highest attack damage the sword itself can do is 400.
- The Star Wrath is the best sword in terms of DPS if reforged to Legendary